Sunday, February 3, 2008

**NEW START 2008**


Well 2007 ended up to be a total failure with me starting weight watchers last tuesday weighing more then i started at last year!!!!( at least i could blame abbey for some of the weight gain last year) i gave up weight watchrers in november last year when i got some of the worst news which i never could have imagined, i got a phone call telling me my cousin ( who is like my brother) lenni's son had died, after a long few days of waiting to find out we where told it was SIDS. Traee passed away on the 19/11/07 at the age of 5 months. I still to this day can't understand why it happend, but he will always be our little angel shinning bright in the sky. I am so proud of his parents they did such a wonderful job of his funeral, they should be proud. I hope in life that is one this i never have to do an that is bury one of my children. Slowly they are getting there lives back together, all they can do is take it one day at a time, R.I.P Traee

No comments: