Thursday, April 3, 2008

*ME AND MY FAMILY*

KELVIN AND I THE DAY OF MY SISTERS WEDDING 2005 OUR FAMILY PHOTO TAKEN THE DAY OF MY SISTERS WEDDING 2005 ABBEY WAS BORN AFTER, SO WE NEED TO GET A NEW FAMILY PHOTO, ABBEY LEAVING HOSPITIAL, NOT QUITE 24 HOURS AFTER BEING BORN, AN GOING HOME, AN I HAD A C-SECTION!!!!!!
My name is CHRISSY, I'm a 34 year old stay at home mum to 8(yes you read right and no i'm not totally crazy, only a little).I've been married to my wonderful hubby Kelvin for 10 yearson the 15th november last year. But we have lived togethersince about 2 days after we meet, which was a week aftermy 18th birthday. So this year it was 17 years(hey i shouldget 2 lots of anniversary pressies hey!!!!). I picked ourwedding date for the day before his birthday so he couldn'tforget!!!(well lets just say it still happened!!!)We have a wonderful relationship, I'm married to the greatesthardworking man i know. He is my soul mate and i knew from theminute i first saw him, he was the one for me!!!!! He is the loveof my life, he loves me for me and is always there for me, whatever comes along, He is my rock.Together we have had 8 wonderful kids!!!Alisha 15, Kurt 12, Brooke and Samantha 11(twins), Kyle 8, Corey 6, Nate 3 and Abbey1 Year, born feb 12 last year!!!Kelvin works had, got himself trade qualifications,when his employer at the time wouldn't help, hedidn't let that stop him, he got it done for himself!!An i'm proud to say is know one of the first in Qld tobe a qualified ROTOMOULDER in the plastic field (mylanguage makes poly water tanks), an now no thanksto the former employer has a lot better job, and sitson his butt in the office most days, unless he's neededfor technical stuff!!!! He works hard to support us all!!!!( and if he reads this will have a swelled head!!!)
So i have a wonderful and loving family!!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hey Chrissy you and your family are lovely. You make a lovely bridesmaid. Keep up the awesome work.

Michelle