Tuesday, June 10, 2008

SUNDAY AND MY OMG MOMENT!!!!!!!

AFTER SEEING THIS PICTURE,
I REALLY CAN'T SEE ANY CHANGE!!!!!!

TRYING TO GET A FAMILY PIC!!!!!!
EVEN THOUGH THE PANTS ARE FALLING

OFF ME, I STILL LOOK SO BIG,

LIKE NOT MUCH HAS CHANGED!!!!!!

O

A PICTURE OF SOME OF MY KIDS AND

MY COUSINS KIDS ON THE OLD TRAIN!!!!

I have been doing so well with last weeks loss of 1.3 kg an 16.8kg done so far, but when i loaded these pictures in the computer sunday night. I don't know they just made me feel so bad, i really can't see any change, even though the pants are falling off me!!!! I have had alot of people say i have lost weight, an was feeling good, but i don't know i just couldn't see it in the pic's!!!!

Aftera good cry and what i needed the most advise from 3 very good freinds thanks sue, mia and elaine!!! What would i do with out you??? But if nothing else it has made me stronger an even more determind to get to goal(not that they would let me fall to far!!!!) so i must be learning!!!! Once i would have reach for choc, lollies or what ever, but not this time it just made me want it more!!!

I have also learnt how much a treasure the freindships i have made with some very supportive an caring ladies, i have been blessed to make as my freinds!!!!!!

No comments: