Tuesday, February 2, 2010

AUGUST -MY NANA...........

Ok where do i start??? everything was going along pretty good, i was getting some where then in august i got a phone call, that i just really didn't expect!!!! When my mum rang me to let me know that she had just been let know that my nana had passed away..... My nana was one of the strongest ladies i have ever know, I know she was getting old, but i just never thought that i would loose her, I'm just glad that when i went to the engagment party in june i went and seen her, which was about a month or so ago, so i'm so glad i got to see her.......











Nana

I really felt quiet special
That god had chosen u...
To be a person in my life
Who knew me through and through.


The time that we spent talking
I always felt you heard....
You where so good at listening
To each and every word.


Even things i didn't share
You somehow heard them, too...
It was a special gift of care
That god had given you.


So i just want to thank you
For being there for me...
Showing me love that was so true
By loving me totally.


R.I.P NANA

I LOVE U......

No comments: