Monday, December 29, 2008

NOVEMBER!!!!!

TOOK THIS PIC OF ABBEY GOING FOR HER BATH ,
MUCKED AROUND WITH IT AN MADE IT BLACK AND WHITE,
I THINK IT'S CUTE!!!!!

OK SO I'M FINALLY BACK
TO WHERE I WAS BEFORE MY B'DAY
AND NATES OP AN ALL THAT!!!!!
So i finally made it back to my 20kg loss mark on the 19th of november 2008, today is a sad day it's the one year aniversary for traee, he sure is missed but not forgotten!!!! I'm sure he is shinning bright in the sky every night!!!!!
So what i put on in 2 months took me 2 months to get back off again so that's not too bad, so far my plan for xmas is to not gain any of that 20kg back, hoping i lose some more before then, but with me who know's, just have to see an hope it all goes well!!!!! December is not the best month for me on the 19th will be 27 years since my dad passed away, that day never get's any easier, an i feel worse now not living near the cementary, where i can't go out and put flowers on his grave, but i was lucky enough to be down there for his b'day this year and again in august, an no matter where i am i still talk to him and i hope he hears me!!! an knows how much i miss him!!!!For i'm sure he is shinning bright in the sky at night watching over me and his grandkids!!!!!
My 3 months of online run out at the end of the month so i will go to meetings, i have missed it!!!!

No comments: